Hey Siri–give us a hint?
As with other recent Special Apple Media Events, this one will be live-streamed for your viewing pleasure. This means that if you have access to an iOS device or Mac, or even a Windows computer–that’s right, I said it, you can watch the event live. Here are the minimum requirements and the devices that will support the live-stream…
- Live streaming uses Apple’s HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) technology. HLS requires an
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with Safari on iOS 7.0 or later
- Mac with Safari 6.0.5 or later on OS X v10.8.5 or later
- A PC with Microsoft Edge on Windows 10.
- Streaming via Apple TV requires a second- or third-generation Apple TV with software 6.2 or later.
Make sure to have your snack bowl and beverage next to you, and your iPhone on mute by 1 PM EST. Most importantly, point your Safari browser here to watch a live feed of inside the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium before the event, as well as the live-stream of all the big announcements. For a list of what we expect to be announced at the keynote click here. Enjoy the show!