On the first day of Spring, Apple again brings us a new selection of fun and bright Apple Watch band designs for the season. There are four different models to choose from:
• Sport Band in Denim Blue, Lemonade and Red Raspberry
• Woven Nylon in Black Stripe, Blue Stripe, Gray Stripe and Pink Stripe
• Sport Loop in Flash Light, Hot Pink, Marine Green and Tahoe Blue
• Classic Buckle in Spring Yellow, Electric Blue and Soft Pink
There are also four new Hermes bands, for those of you who are loaded:
• 38mm Double Tour in Indigo with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
• 38mm Double Tour in Blanc with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
• 42mm Single Tour Rallye in Indigo with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
• 42mm Single Tour Rallye in Blanc with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
What really got my attention is that Apple is FINALLY going to sell the new Nike Sport Bands separately.
I love the black band with crimson edges, but the only way to get it before now was to buy a Nike version of the Watch Series 3. I looked around eBay not long ago to see if there were any knockoffs available, and saw that a few people had bought the Nike Series 3 and were selling these limited release bands. I saw a few offered for upwards of $100, so its good that Apple is making these available for those of us who want them.
Last, and definitely not least, we have a new rumor from a source who had some success with the iPhone X leaks. Ben Geskin has returned with a fresh iPhone X rumor.
Photo Source: Ben Geskin
If you recall, Blush Gold was a rumored color of the iPhone X before launch, but reports in the weeks leading up to its release claimed that Apple cut it because it was difficult to produce. There has never been any mention of the color by Apple, but that’s not a surprise. However, there have been several leaked photos that showed Blush Gold in the wild.
We know that Apple has done this before, as just last year they introduced Project RED iPhone models in an attractive bright red color. Could the iPhone X be handled in much the same way? It is certainly possible, I wouldn’t be surprised if Apple is looking at this as a way to boos sales just a bit. We will see soon.