Fancy becoming a Photoshop whiz? Or mastering CSS3 or HTML 5? Then today’s featured deal may be of interest. It’s another crack at lifetime access to a huge collection of Adobe Training videos from Train Simple at 84% off – you can get ‘em for $79, instead of the normal $500 price.
There’s over 5,000 videos from an Adobe-authorized training partner – covering beginner to advanced levels. Courses cover Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, InDesign, Dreamweaver, ColdFusion, WordPress, Premiere, and more.
You can see more detail and place an order at this iPad Insight Deals page.
Centrallo today officially released their global productivity tool that helps people organize, centralize, prioritize and share their lives. Developed over the past few years, Centrallo is a better, more modern alternative to the leading productivity tools on the market today. Built originally to solve the founder’s personal, professional and life organizational challenges, Centrallo provides a flexible and simple tool that will fit anyone’s organizational habits – and we’re offering iPad Insight readers a free premium subscription for 6 months to try it out!
Centrallo is loaded with a variety of both basic and advanced features to help people:
- Structure and organize information better
- Focus on their priorities
- Retrieve anything, anywhere quickly
- Centralize cloud-based content
- Save time and improve quality of life
- Simple note creation
- Drag and drop list creation
- Unlimited hierarchical lists (lists within lists)
- List sharing at any hierarchal level
- Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive integration
- Photo, video, voice, calendar, PDF and Office attachments
- Prioritization of notes and lists
- Password protection
- Location-based reminders
- Widget for quickly adding from external sources
- Notification Center tool for easy access and adding
- Fast search for active, archived and deleted content
- Email and link forwarding to private Inbox
- Self-publishing to private web link, Twitter, Facebook, Email and SMS
- Cross platform instant synchronization
Simply sign up from any device – iPhone or iPad here, Android here or Web here. To receive your six-month free premium subscription, then go to www.centrallo.com, then Settings, then enter promo code: ipadinsight.
Just in case you’re not already overwhelmed with this crazy weekend of sales, you should know that everything in the iPad Insight Deals store is 10% off today – through until midnight (November 28).
Most of these deals are targeted for the iPad and iOS devices – and they include items like:
— The 10 foot Apple-certified lightning cable
— The iLumi LED Smartbulb
— Slickwraps for the iPhone 6
— The Ultimate Minecraft Creeper Gear Bundle
— The om one levitating Bluetooth speaker
— The Smart Travel Router
And lots more.
You can browse them all and save that extra 10% on top of the already large discounts on any of the store items – in the iPad Insight Deals section.
Today’s featured iPad deal is the MIGHTY Bluetooth speaker. This little guy is waterproof, sand proof, and is even able to float. Pretty handy to have around when you’re camping or hitting the pool or the beach. It’s available at $35 – 56% off its standard price of $80.
Here’s the intro for the MIGHTY:
MIGHTY is a waterproof, sand proof and even floating bluetooth speaker. No more worrying about whether your audio device can survive the activity of choice, MIGHTY is a tough minimal speaker provides booming sound with all the functionality you desire.
The crystal clear sound is not just for your music, you can also answer and make calls with the built in speakerphone. To make it even better, the removable suction cup lets you stick this durable speaker to nearly any flat surface like shower walls or kayak lids.
And a few of its key features:
- Easily pairs with any bluetooth enabled device
- Durable build that is waterproof, sand proof and dust proof, perfect for outdoor activities
- Can be submerged for up to 30 minutes at 1 meter
- Added floatation for worry free aquatic activities and listening
- Suction cup for flat surface application (showers, kayaks and just about any other flat surface)
- Small and portable design that provides the powerful sound you desire
- Speakerphone capabilities for answering and making calls
- 6 hour audio runtime
- Weighs only 4.8 ounces
- 33 foot range
You can see more details and place an order on this iPad Insight Deals page.
There’s nothing worse than watching the remaining battery percentage fizzle away on a favorite mobile device when you’ve got work to do, or fun to have on that device. So good charging solutions are always a sight for sore eyes.
Like the Limefuel Lite USB Battery Pack – a good looking and compact device that packs a big battery life punch. It features a whopping 20,000mAh Lithium-ion battery and comes with 2 USB ports so you can charge up multiple devices at once.
Our Deals section has it on offer today at 58% off – at $34.99 instead of its standard $85 price tag.
Here’s a little of the elevator pitch for the Limefuel Lite and some of its key features:
Complete with a digital display that tells you how much juice you have left, this battery pack can charge your larger devices (such as tablets) 2-4 times, and smaller devices (such as phones) even more than that.
- 20,000mAh Lithium-ion battery
- Digital display indicates exact level of charge
- Built-in flashlight
- Stylish & compact design
- Grade A battery cells and high quality circuitry provide protection against short circuit, anti-discharge protection, anti-overcurrent protection and anti-explosion protections
- 500+ lifetime use cycles
- 2 USB ports for multi-device charging
- Auto-on and auto-off preserves battery charge
Check out more detail and place an order at this iPad Insight Deals page.