Control Your Home Theater Equipment from Your iOS & Android Devices + Free Shipping
Today’s featured iPad Insight deal is the Blumoo Bluetooth Universal Remote, at $84.99 – 34% off its standard $130 price tag. This little beauty looks like your new best friend when it comes to being entertained at home. Here’s a little of its Intro in the Deals section:
Say goodbye to the days of lost remote-controls and cluttered electronic gear, Blumoo connects your smartphone to your electronic devices for complete access, literally at your fingertips. Control your home theater experience from the couch or around the house— Blumoo gives you 150-ft of powerful Bluetooth connectivity.
And some of its key features:
- Universal control of the home theater equipment w/ a simple, one touch system
- Powerful music streaming functionality
- Custom TV guide based on your service, postal code, and preferences
- Easily upgrade your A/V equipment from your connected iOS or Android device
- Automatically updates itself over the air adding new features, device libraries, and functionality
- Controls over 225,000 A/V components
- No complicated Wi-Fi setup or secondary connection needed
- “I’m able to perform what used to be three-remote dances with just one tap,”TechHive
- “Installing the Blumoo couldn’t be easier,”PC Magazine
Check out the slick promo video for Blumoo and more product details, and place an order at this iPad Insight Deals page.
Highlighted today in our Deals section is the Quirky Apple Accessory Bundle, a great little collection of handy accessories to keep our Apple and iOS devices juiced up and well organized. It’s available for $36, 14% down from its standard price of $42.
The bundle includes a desktop cord manager, a charger cord wrap, a MacBook power cord wrap, a wrap for keeping your earphones untangled, and maybe our favorite in the bunch – the bendy Pivot Power Pop with 6 pivot outlets.
You can see more details on each of the accessories in the bundle, and place an order at this iPad Insight Deals page.
Fancy becoming a Photoshop whiz? Or mastering CSS3 or HTML 5? Then today’s featured deal may be of interest. It’s another crack at lifetime access to a huge collection of Adobe Training videos from Train Simple at 84% off – you can get ‘em for $79, instead of the normal $500 price.
There’s over 5,000 videos from an Adobe-authorized training partner – covering beginner to advanced levels. Courses cover Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, InDesign, Dreamweaver, ColdFusion, WordPress, Premiere, and more.
You can see more detail and place an order at this iPad Insight Deals page.
Centrallo today officially released their global productivity tool that helps people organize, centralize, prioritize and share their lives. Developed over the past few years, Centrallo is a better, more modern alternative to the leading productivity tools on the market today. Built originally to solve the founder’s personal, professional and life organizational challenges, Centrallo provides a flexible and simple tool that will fit anyone’s organizational habits – and we’re offering iPad Insight readers a free premium subscription for 6 months to try it out!
Centrallo is loaded with a variety of both basic and advanced features to help people:
- Structure and organize information better
- Focus on their priorities
- Retrieve anything, anywhere quickly
- Centralize cloud-based content
- Save time and improve quality of life
- Simple note creation
- Drag and drop list creation
- Unlimited hierarchical lists (lists within lists)
- List sharing at any hierarchal level
- Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive integration
- Photo, video, voice, calendar, PDF and Office attachments
- Prioritization of notes and lists
- Password protection
- Location-based reminders
- Widget for quickly adding from external sources
- Notification Center tool for easy access and adding
- Fast search for active, archived and deleted content
- Email and link forwarding to private Inbox
- Self-publishing to private web link, Twitter, Facebook, Email and SMS
- Cross platform instant synchronization
Simply sign up from any device – iPhone or iPad here, Android here or Web here. To receive your six-month free premium subscription, then go to www.centrallo.com, then Settings, then enter promo code: ipadinsight.
Just in case you’re not already overwhelmed with this crazy weekend of sales, you should know that everything in the iPad Insight Deals store is 10% off today – through until midnight (November 28).
Most of these deals are targeted for the iPad and iOS devices – and they include items like:
— The 10 foot Apple-certified lightning cable
— The iLumi LED Smartbulb
— Slickwraps for the iPhone 6
— The Ultimate Minecraft Creeper Gear Bundle
— The om one levitating Bluetooth speaker
— The Smart Travel Router
And lots more.
You can browse them all and save that extra 10% on top of the already large discounts on any of the store items – in the iPad Insight Deals section.