Who doesn’t like great iPad apps? At iPad Insight we definitely do. With that in mind, we offer up a quick review of an excellent iPad app, or a few great iPad apps, here each week.
Our picks for Best iPad App of the Week are published here every week. Check out all out picks below and you’ll soon have a collection of stellar apps for your favorite tablet.
This week’s pick is blueskyme by Dynamic Elements AS. Blueskyme is a beautifully GTD inspired Productivity App that you can use to effectively manage your email, tasks, calendars, contacts, lists and projects. With the ability to synchronize with your iOS Reminders app, your Calendar and your Contacts. Now you can have all of your important information wherever and whenever you need it!
Beautifully GTD inspired!
Introducing blueskyme – a single app to manage your lists & projects, tasks, calendar, contacts and also send and receive email. blueskyme synchronizes with iOS Reminders, Calendar and Contacts apps so you can always have your information wherever you need it.
Collect tasks, ideas and email in one place.
Plan what, where and with who you need to get things done.
Do more while you manage projects, lists, and tasks. Share and delegate with others.
Live each day with a bit of blueskyme!
– Manage task & activities and lists & projects
– Sync with iOS Reminders, Calendar and Contacts apps
– Drag & drop planning and organizing view
– Today view with the day´s activities, contacts, projects, and mapped locations
– Delegate activities and projects
– Create activity checklists
– Create meeting agendas and email Minutes of the Meeting
– Inbox view to collect and quickly process tasks, ideas and email
– Quick add for tasks and other activities
– Scrolling calendar week view
– Send and receive email from multiple email accounts
– Share records
– and more…
Requires iOS 7.1 or higher
Currently English language only
Collect tasks, ideas and email in one place. Plan what, where and with who you need to get things done. Do more while you manage projects, lists, and tasks. Share and delegate with others. Here’s an App Store link for blueskyme. The latest update includes
- An improved date picker to help with scheduling your activities
- An improved set-up process for email and landing pages
- Improved editing for contacts
- UI polishing
- Stability and performance improvements
There are a great number of productivity apps out there that cost much more and claim to do far less. At only $0.99 it’s great buy, and well worth the price.
If you’re interested in more great iPad apps, check out our Best iPad Apps section!