Who doesn’t like great iPad apps? At iPad Insight we definitely do. With that in mind, we offer up a quick review of an excellent iPad app, or a few great iPad apps, here each week.
Our picks for Best iPad App of the Week are published here every week. Check out all out picks below and you’ll soon have a collection of stellar apps for your favorite tablet.
This week’s pick is Whink by Rama Krishna. Whink is a new Productivity app that presents a fresh new interactive way to take notes. You can take typewritten notes, or write like your using a note pad and pencil emulating handwritten notes. In addition, with your typewritten notes you can change the typography to suit your style. With Whink you can take notes in a variety of helpful ways that include checklists, photo inserts, audio snippets, and even annotated PDF’s. When you’re finished you can synch all your notes over iCloud, or save them to Dropbox and Evernote.
**Organize Your Notes**
• Categorize and quickly group together similar notebooks and documents.
• Create a duplicate of an entire notebook with ease.
• Insert PDF documents inside notebooks if you want.
• Quickly scan for specific notes and attachments in a notebook.
• Arrange your notes by adding sections and pages.
**Enhance Your Notes**
• Sketch and add/edit auto-shapes to your notes.
• Insert photos and rearrange or delete them anytime
• Add and rearrange post-its on your notes and documents.
• Quickly search relevant notes by adding tags and labelling them.
• Import PDFs by using the Open-In function from other apps such as Email, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
• Review your notes and documents without accidentally marking the page.
• Markup PDFs and documents with a special highlighter.
• Fill up forms, sign and print contracts straight from your iPad.
• Insert photos to your notes and mark them up as well.
If you are a seasoned note taker who likes to mix the need for handwritten notes that you can mark up, with the convenience of utilizing the touch screen and internet cloud storage capabilities of your iPad, Whink is definitely worth a try. Here’s an App Store link for Whink. You can download it today for free and start taking enhanced notes as long as you are running iOS 8 or newer on your iPad.
If you’re interested in more great iPad apps, check out our Best iPad Apps section!