Step Up Your Desk With A 27in Apple Thunderbolt Display, Wireless Keyboard, Magic Mouse & Laptop Stand
Our featured iPad Insight Deal today is a fantastic giveaway contest for Mac users, with these items up for grabs in the contest:
- A 27in Apple Thunderbolt Monitor
- An Apple Wireless Keyboard
- An Apple Magic Mouse
- An mStand by Rain Design
That’s one heck of a power-up for a Mac desktop setup – and a package worth around $1,200. And it’s easy to enter for a chance to win:
ONE Step to Win:
- Submit your email address and click ENTER NOW on the giveaway page. (Make sure it’s valid as this is where we’ll contact the winner.)
Increase Your Odds with More Entries!
- After entering your email address above, share on Twitter for additional entries. The more your friends and followers enter, the more entries you receive. Good Luck!
Check out the Deals page for this contest to get yourself entered.
Featured today in the iPad Insight Deals section is a versatile iPad stand that promises to be a trusty iPad companion that can be just as useful on a desk or on your lap. It works with any iPad version, and still works when an iPad Smart Cover is in use. It’s on offer in a deal that ends today at 28% off – $35.99 rather than its regular $50 price.
A little more intro detail and some key features of this 2011 Macworld Best of Show winner:
Right out of the box, you’ll notice that the iRest looks and feels like a product made by Apple itself. It has a clean aluminum finish, and simple, yet solid, build. With a 60-degree adjustable reading angle, the iRest’s innovative design makes reading and watching anything on the iPad simply better.
- Versatile – For both lap and desk use with removable back cushions that fold flat for portability and storage.
- Fits iPad – Fits in both portrait or landscape orientation with or without an apple cover.
- Better Ergonomics – Prevent hand fatigue while holding along with holding screen higher for less neck fatigue and a 60 degree adjustable viewing angle.
- Refinements – Torque hinge makes for easy adjusting and soft foam pads allows for hour of comfortable resting.
- iPad Accessibility – Allows for easy access to iPad’s home button, dock connector and speaker.
For more details and to place an order for the iRest, check out this iPad Insight Deals page.
Today’s featured iPad Insight deal is for the A21 ilumi Smartbulb – a color tunable LED light that can be controlled and programmed wirelessly using a free app on iOS and Android devices. With the app you can adjust colors and brightness and also apply lighting ‘programs’ that are said to offer a whole new lighting experience.
It’s on offer at $79, 12% off its regular $90 price.
More of ilumi’s impressive features include:
- Rise & Shine – Wake up naturally with a scheduled sunrise to start your day
- Scene Snapshot – Create, save, and replay your favorite lighting scenes with one touch
- Vacation – Let your light make it look like someone’s home, even if you’re not
- Torch – Let your light guide you, turning on & off as you move from room to room (coming soon!)
- Individual Or Group Control – Control your ilumi Smartbulbs individually or as a group with built in Bluetooth LE wireless meshing
- Energy Efficiency – they last up to 20 years
- Music Sync – Pulse your light to the beat of the music
Check out this iPad Insight Deals page to see lots more details, reviews, a demo video, and to place an order.
If you fancy learning how to be an iOS developer, then today’s featured deal might be just the sort of thing to help you get started, or to hone your skills and learn Swift. It’s the iOS 8 + Swift eLearning Bootcamp – offered at just $99, 96% off the standard price of $2,956.
Here’s the quick intro on the bootcamp and its most notable features:
This is the largest iOS 8 course out there today.
You get access to 24 Swift/iOS 8 courses in which you will be guided along as you learn app design fundamentals and build over 70 working apps in Xcode 6. The apps you’ll build include a Twitter/Facebook app, several children’s educational apps, lots of productivity apps and much much more.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
By taking the courses offered in this package, you get a ton of app creation experience. This course is 100% practical and is intended to make you a rockstar Swift developer. The lectures offer step-by-step instruction with video – no work is done off screen. Every app is built right before your eyes.
- Build over 70 apps using Swift and Xcode 6 – Social networking, alarm clock, calculator, media player, educational, and productivity apps
- 24 step-by-step courses
- Over 80 hours of video content (1,000+ videos)
- Great for coding novices and experienced programmers alike
- Get tips on how to start your own business using Swift
- Learn how to upload apps to the Apple app store
- Learn app design fundamentals
You can see lots more detail and get your order in at this iPad Insight Deals page.
Today’s featured iPad Insight deal is for the LithiumCard wallet-sized hypercharging power pack – on sale at $39.99, 27% off its normal price of $55.
There’s nothing worse than watching your battery life ebb away when you’re away from a charger and trying to finish off an important work document – or even just playing a favorite iPad game. External chargers can be great accessories to keep our mobile devices going, but many of them are more than a little bulky and awkward to carry.
LithiumCard is a wallet-sized hypercharging power bank that promises a slimmer solution to on-the-go battery woes. Here’s a little intro it and some of its key features:
THE THINNEST HYPERCHARGER AROUND
The LithiumCard Portable HyperCharger has all the cables you need, generates the power of a wall charger, and at only 5 credit cards thick it will fit in most wallets with a luxurious billet aluminum housing.
With its HyperCharging technology, the LithiumCard pumps up to 2 amps of power to charge your device FAST, at up to 1% of battery life per minute. 15 minutes of charging equals a 15% increase in battery life. It’s that quick and easy!
The design is beautiful and fits in nearly any wallet, so you can carry it on the go no matter where you are. Plus, the intuitive design features all-inclusive cables which flip out when you need them, giving you a smooth feeling power unit that can be stored and used at a moments notice.
- HyperCharging capabilities. Up to 2 amps of charging power
- All inclusive cable design, Flip out the USB charging and lightning cable
- Simultaneous charging capabilities to charge the LithiumCard and your device if necessary
- Comes with NanoStik pad to keep the charger stuck to your device if your wallet doesn’t work
- 1200mAh of capacity
- Ultra-thin credit card design
There are two versions of the card – one for Lightning cable devices like our latest iPads and iPhones, and another for Android and other Micro-USB devices.
You can check out more details on the LithiumCard and place an order at this iPad Insight Deals page. The offer runs out at the end of tomorrow (10/8).