Step Up Your Desk With A 27in Apple Thunderbolt Display, Wireless Keyboard, Magic Mouse & Laptop Stand
Our featured iPad Insight Deal today is a fantastic giveaway contest for Mac users, with these items up for grabs in the contest:
- A 27in Apple Thunderbolt Monitor
- An Apple Wireless Keyboard
- An Apple Magic Mouse
- An mStand by Rain Design
That’s one heck of a power-up for a Mac desktop setup – and a package worth around $1,200. And it’s easy to enter for a chance to win:
ONE Step to Win:
- Submit your email address and click ENTER NOW on the giveaway page. (Make sure it’s valid as this is where we’ll contact the winner.)
Increase Your Odds with More Entries!
- After entering your email address above, share on Twitter for additional entries. The more your friends and followers enter, the more entries you receive. Good Luck!
Check out the Deals page for this contest to get yourself entered.
Featured today in the iPad Insight Deals section is a versatile iPad stand that promises to be a trusty iPad companion that can be just as useful on a desk or on your lap. It works with any iPad version, and still works when an iPad Smart Cover is in use. It’s on offer in a deal that ends today at 28% off – $35.99 rather than its regular $50 price.
A little more intro detail and some key features of this 2011 Macworld Best of Show winner:
Right out of the box, you’ll notice that the iRest looks and feels like a product made by Apple itself. It has a clean aluminum finish, and simple, yet solid, build. With a 60-degree adjustable reading angle, the iRest’s innovative design makes reading and watching anything on the iPad simply better.
- Versatile – For both lap and desk use with removable back cushions that fold flat for portability and storage.
- Fits iPad – Fits in both portrait or landscape orientation with or without an apple cover.
- Better Ergonomics – Prevent hand fatigue while holding along with holding screen higher for less neck fatigue and a 60 degree adjustable viewing angle.
- Refinements – Torque hinge makes for easy adjusting and soft foam pads allows for hour of comfortable resting.
- iPad Accessibility – Allows for easy access to iPad’s home button, dock connector and speaker.
For more details and to place an order for the iRest, check out this iPad Insight Deals page.
Today’s featured iPad Insight deal is for the A21 ilumi Smartbulb – a color tunable LED light that can be controlled and programmed wirelessly using a free app on iOS and Android devices. With the app you can adjust colors and brightness and also apply lighting ‘programs’ that are said to offer a whole new lighting experience.
It’s on offer at $79, 12% off its regular $90 price.
More of ilumi’s impressive features include:
- Rise & Shine – Wake up naturally with a scheduled sunrise to start your day
- Scene Snapshot – Create, save, and replay your favorite lighting scenes with one touch
- Vacation – Let your light make it look like someone’s home, even if you’re not
- Torch – Let your light guide you, turning on & off as you move from room to room (coming soon!)
- Individual Or Group Control – Control your ilumi Smartbulbs individually or as a group with built in Bluetooth LE wireless meshing
- Energy Efficiency – they last up to 20 years
- Music Sync – Pulse your light to the beat of the music
Check out this iPad Insight Deals page to see lots more details, reviews, a demo video, and to place an order.
If you fancy learning how to be an iOS developer, then today’s featured deal might be just the sort of thing to help you get started, or to hone your skills and learn Swift. It’s the iOS 8 + Swift eLearning Bootcamp – offered at just $99, 96% off the standard price of $2,956.
Here’s the quick intro on the bootcamp and its most notable features:
This is the largest iOS 8 course out there today.
You get access to 24 Swift/iOS 8 courses in which you will be guided along as you learn app design fundamentals and build over 70 working apps in Xcode 6. The apps you’ll build include a Twitter/Facebook app, several children’s educational apps, lots of productivity apps and much much more.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
By taking the courses offered in this package, you get a ton of app creation experience. This course is 100% practical and is intended to make you a rockstar Swift developer. The lectures offer step-by-step instruction with video – no work is done off screen. Every app is built right before your eyes.
- Build over 70 apps using Swift and Xcode 6 – Social networking, alarm clock, calculator, media player, educational, and productivity apps
- 24 step-by-step courses
- Over 80 hours of video content (1,000+ videos)
- Great for coding novices and experienced programmers alike
- Get tips on how to start your own business using Swift
- Learn how to upload apps to the Apple app store
- Learn app design fundamentals
You can see lots more detail and get your order in at this iPad Insight Deals page.
Today’s featured iPad Insight deal is for the LithiumCard wallet-sized hypercharging power pack – on sale at $39.99, 27% off its normal price of $55.
There’s nothing worse than watching your battery life ebb away when you’re away from a charger and trying to finish off an important work document – or even just playing a favorite iPad game. External chargers can be great accessories to keep our mobile devices going, but many of them are more than a little bulky and awkward to carry.
LithiumCard is a wallet-sized hypercharging power bank that promises a slimmer solution to on-the-go battery woes. Here’s a little intro it and some of its key features:
THE THINNEST HYPERCHARGER AROUND
The LithiumCard Portable HyperCharger has all the cables you need, generates the power of a wall charger, and at only 5 credit cards thick it will fit in most wallets with a luxurious billet aluminum housing.
With its HyperCharging technology, the LithiumCard pumps up to 2 amps of power to charge your device FAST, at up to 1% of battery life per minute. 15 minutes of charging equals a 15% increase in battery life. It’s that quick and easy!
The design is beautiful and fits in nearly any wallet, so you can carry it on the go no matter where you are. Plus, the intuitive design features all-inclusive cables which flip out when you need them, giving you a smooth feeling power unit that can be stored and used at a moments notice.
- HyperCharging capabilities. Up to 2 amps of charging power
- All inclusive cable design, Flip out the USB charging and lightning cable
- Simultaneous charging capabilities to charge the LithiumCard and your device if necessary
- Comes with NanoStik pad to keep the charger stuck to your device if your wallet doesn’t work
- 1200mAh of capacity
- Ultra-thin credit card design
There are two versions of the card – one for Lightning cable devices like our latest iPads and iPhones, and another for Android and other Micro-USB devices.
You can check out more details on the LithiumCard and place an order at this iPad Insight Deals page. The offer runs out at the end of tomorrow (10/8).
Today’s featured deal is the pocket-sized new Karma Go LTE Hotspot, on offer at $99 – 33% off its regular price of $149. This looks like a heck of a nice option for those who need fast connectivity and a portable device to provide it, without having to mess with carrier data contracts and such:
Karma’s all-new LTE device, Karma Go, puts ultra-fast WiFi in your pocket. One tiny box can keep all your devices connected to the internet, wherever you go in the US. For a limited time, you can pre-order Karma Go for $99, a 33 percent discount, and receive 1GB of free data with your order.
With Karma, there are no strings attached: no monthly fees, no two-year contract just to get in the door. You simply pay for the data you use, and that data never expires. It might sound bizarre, in an era of internet price-gouging, but it’s really just common sense. Karma gives you control over your own internet destiny, and also over your own pocketbook.
Here are some of the key features of the Karma Go LTE Hotspot:
- Nationwide coverage – Connect anywhere in the US with LTE and a fallback to 3GCDMA
- Ultra-fast LTE data – 6-8 Mbps downloads, with peaks up to 25 Mbps
- WiFi to share – Connect up to 8 devices at once, and earn 100MB of free data when you share your connection with others.
- Pay-as-you-go data – $9.90-$14/GB. No contracts. No subscriptions. No hidden fees.
- Lightweight & Compact – At 2.6″ wide, 2.6″ high, 0.5″ deep, and weighing in at 2.1 oz, Karma fits right into your pocket and is small enough to take with you everywhere you go.
You can see more details and get your order in on this iPad Insight Deals page.
Featured today in the iPad Insight Deals section is the RAW Beats Portable Bluetooth Speaker, at a 50% off price of $39.99. This is a waterproof, dust-proof, shockproof and scratch resistant compact Bluetooth speaker that promises big sound along with rugged portability.
It weighs in at under a pound and offers 7 hours of non-stop music playback.
You can see lots more details on the RAW Beats Speaker and place an order at this iPad Insight Deals page.
OK, I have to start by saying I love today’s featured deal. It’s for 3 years worth of a Premium account with Dashlane, my favorite password manager app – at just $49,99, 50% off the standard price of $100.
Dashlane is the best fully cross-platform password manager I’ve used. It offers state-of-the-art security features, including military-grade encryption, and an easy, friendly interface across iPad/iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, and the Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and IE browsers. I use it daily across all these platforms.
Oh, and of course Dashlane was just recently updated with iOS 8 support and some nice new features.
Here are some of the standout features of Dashlane and this offer:
- Automatic login and form-filling anywhere on the web, on all your devices (PC, Mac, iOS, and Android)
- Protect your data with industry-leading AES-256 encryption
- Securely sync data between all your devices and automatically backup your account data to the cloud w/ your Dashlane Premium subscription
- Get VIP support w/your Dashlane Premium subscription
- Unlock Dashlane using Touch ID with iOS 8, and autofill login and other forms within Safari and other apps
You can see all the details on this offer and place an order at this iPad Insight Deals page.
If you’re looking for ways to beef up your iPhone or even Android smartphone photography toolkit, today’s featured iPad Insight deal might be of interest. On offer is the 3-in-1 Mobile Lens Kit, with pro-quality fish eye, wide-angle, and macro lenses for the iPhone or Android.
It’s on offer for $24.99 – 63% off its standard $69 price.
The three lenses come with an adapter designed for iPhone models from the iPhone 4 right up the latest iPhone 6 and 6+ and also for Android phones.You can easily swap lenses thanks to a magnetic snap on and off feature.
You can check out more details and place an order on this iPad Insight Deals page.
It’s amazing the quality of games that are now available on the iOS and Android platforms. How cool would it be to be able to create a great game for our favorite mobile devices? Well, today’s iPad Insight Deal just might help you find out.
The featured deal is A Lifetime Of Elite iOS & Android Game Dev Training, with 8 Professional courses that enable you to build & launch mobile games with ease. It’s on offer for $99.99 – which is a whopping 91% off its standard price of $1,200.
Here’s the Intro to the deal, some of its top features, and the course syllabus:
LEARN THE DEEP, DARK SECRETS OF GAME DESIGN
Have you ever wanted to create video games but didn’t know where to start or how to code? The School of Interactive Design is providing a lifetime of online game design training created by experts currently working in the video game industry.
Start building your very first game in just a few hours without the need to learn a single line of code! You will learn how to make games for all types of platforms like iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac and PC games.
On top of these awesome skills, you will also learn 2D game development, 3D game development, graphic design, and computer animation. With programs like GameSalad, Unity3D, Maya, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Learn game design techniques
- Learn graphic design elements
- Learn computer animation to make your creations more realistic and impressive
- Work with game creation platforms like Unity 3D, GameSalad and Autodesk Maya
- Intro to 2D game design with GameSalad – For those who are completely new to GameSalad and want to get up and running quickly with many of the most used and powerful features.
- Intro to 3D game design with Unity 3D -For those who are completely new to Unity 3D and want to get up and running quickly with the fundamental features of Unity.
- Introduction to Photoshop – For those who are completely new to Adobe Photoshop and want to get up and running quickly with may of the most used and power Photoshop features.
- Introduction to Illustrator – For those who are completely new to Adobe Illustrator and want to get up and running quickly with may of the most used and power Illustrator features.
- Introdution to 3D Animation with Maya – Designed to get those completely new to the world’s most powerful 3D package up and running as quickly as possible.
- Advanced 2D / 3D game design – Take game design to the next level with in-depth design training that builds off the fundamentals learned in the into courses.
- Advanced Photoshop Techniques – Learn more advanced tips and tricks to help build of your fundamental photoshop training.
- Advanced 3D Animation Techniques – Learn in-depth animation techniques that take your Maya experience to the next level.
You can see lots more detail and place an order at this iPad Insight Deals page.
If you’ve followed this site at all over the years, you know I’m a huge fan of Mobile Cloth – and have relied on it to keep my iPad and touch screen devices free of smudges, fingerprints, and germs for years now.
So I’m happy to say today’s highlighted iPad Insight deal is for The Mobile Cloth Z5 Pack: Wipe Away Touchscreen Fingerprints & Germs – for $11.99, 40% off its standard price. This is the intro to the Mobile Cloth deal description:
Mobile Cloth is simply the safest, fastest and most effective way to wipe off fingerprints and germs from your constantly used touchscreens and lenses. Its advanced split micro material is safe to use on even the most sensitive of surfaces.
Instead of wiping around and moving the dirt and germs, Mobile Cloth quickly and completely removes smudges in a few swipes and has been clinically shown to remove up to 98% of germs with no chemicals.
These cloths are durable and completely washable, so you can keep all your devices clean and sparkling like new for years to come.
And here’s my review of Mobile Cloth from way back in 2010.
You can see more deal details and place an order at this iPad Insight Deals page.