I’ve admitted here several times in the past that I’m a big fan of iPad stands. I’ve used a number of them and have several favorites that I’ve kept hold of. I have to say though, this HumanToolz Mobile Stand for iPad 3 looks superb, and like it could easily become my new favorite.
Right now it’s a Kickstarter project and one that I think deserves to get funded. I’m impressed with a number of things about it, including:
– How genuinely mobile and versatile it is. The range of angles and positions you can use it in looks very impressive.
– How well it works in tandem with the iPad Smart Cover.
– I’m no hinge technology expert, but if it’s the same tech used in the MacBook Air that’s impressive too.
– It’s lighter than the smart cover.
– The company behind it is based here in Texas.
Check out the intro video above and then take a look at the HumanToolz Stand Kickstarter project page.
I’m a backer and I’m really looking forward to seeing this stand in action with my iPad 3. Let me know in the comments what you think and if you decided to back the project.