CourseNotes – the iPad app that’s touted as a ‘a student’s class companion’, has recently been updated to Version 2.0. New in Version 2.0 are the following items:
• Added online export of notes, for viewing, sharing or printing notes online
• Added in-app viewing of friends’ shared notes
• Added support for bullet list formatting in notes
• Added premium note content available for in-app purchase
Here’s a little more about the app, straight from its App Store page:
CourseNotes is a student’s class companion for the iPad! CourseNotes lets you take notes during your classes and keep them organized by subject and class meeting. Review your notes later and search through multiple class meetings and notes all at once. You can also keep a ToDo list by marking notes as ToDo items, or track them as assignments and provide a due date.
Keeping class notes organized is a daunting task for any student. Put an end to unreadable notes on torn up spiral notebooks, and stop paging through your notes looking desparately for that one thing you remember writing that one time… Let CourseNotes be your guide!
Miss a class? Need to print or share your notes with a friend? CourseNotes lets you share your note sessions and view your friends shared notes right in the app. You can also share notes via email or peer-to-peer with other CourseNotes users over BlueTooth or a local network.
• Organize your course notes into multiple subjects and note sessions
• Track assignments and ToDo lists for each subject
• Sync notes online for viewing, printing or sharing with friends
• Export note sessions via email
• Transfer note sessions peer-to-peer with other CourseNotes users
• Keep a lexicon of terms and definitions for each subject
• Buy in-app studysheets and other educational content
You can find this latest version of CourseNotes in the App Store now, priced at $4.99.