Got an iPad question you can’t find a good answer for? Need some help on fixing an iPad problem? Or just want to learn some great tips & tricks to get more out of your iPad? I’m happy to help out.
We’ve even got a page for that here: http://ipadinsight.com/help-page/
Here’s some of the topics I can help with:
Mastering the iPad Basics
- How to take screenshots
- Using Home Screen folders
- Wireless syncing the iPad with a computer
- Battery life tips
- Keyboard tips and tricks
Get the most out of the iPad at Work
- Best ways to work with MS Office documents
- Best ways to work with PDFs
Get the most out of the iPad at Home
- How to setup parental controls
- How to create custom home screen backgrounds and use it as a digital photo frame
- Edit Photos and add effects
- Enjoy newspapers and magazines on the iPad
Find the Best iPad Apps for any task
I’ve covered the iPad since it was first released in 2010, so I’ve got a great overarching view of the various apps in each of the App Store Categories. Training sessions can be tailored to help narrow down your choices from over 350,000 iPad apps and make sure you have the right ones for the job – and learn how to use them along the way.
So if you’ve got an iPad question or need some help in any of these areas, please check out our iPad Help page.