The iPad’s operating system has got an update today – to iOS 3.2.1. The new update primarily addresses some long-reported issues affecting some iPad users. Here’s the list of what’s new in the update, via MacRumors:
Apple has also released iOS 3.2.1 for iPad, addressing a number of issues including Wi-Fi connectivity issues as promised in an Apple support document posted several months ago:
– Improved Wi-Fi connectivity
– Fixed an issue that could prevent copy and paste of single-page PDF attachments in Mail
– Addressed an issue that could cause video playback to freeze
– Improved reliability of video-out when using iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter
– Added Bing as an option for Safari’s search field
I’ve never had any WiFi connectivity issues with my iPad, nor do I care much about the other changes. So for now I’ll hold off on the update, as I’ve currently got my iPad jailbroken and have not yet caught up on how things stand with this update and the Spirit jailbreak that I used.