Here’s an iPad 2 case that I really like the look of – the Composition iPad 2 Case from Portenzo. I got an email from Portenzo yesterday about another of their products, but this is the one that immediately caught my eye.
I remember using composition notebooks that looked just like that, and I love the idea of applying that style to an iPad case. Here’s a few more things I like about the Composition iPad 2 Case:
– It’s made with traditional bookbinding materials, and made here in the US.
– It support the iPad 2 automatic sleep/wake feature.
– You can swap out the elastic band and have a magna grip closure instead (for $10 extra)
– You can also add a compartment for a stylus (again for $10 extra)
I ordered one yesterday and I’m looking forward to trying it out.
You can get more information on the Composition case, or place an order (pricing starts at $79.95) on the Portenzo product page for it.
Latest posts by Patrick Jordan (see all)
- What Happened to the Analytics Tiles iPad App? - March 6, 2014
- How To: Use Private Browsing on the iPad - March 5, 2014
- Lovely iPad Rumor of the Day: iOS 7.1 Out Any Day Now, to Support iTunes Festival App - March 5, 2014