The MagBak Kickstarter project that I mentioned just a few days ago has already met and surpassed its Kickstarter funding target – in under 3 days.
MagBak is touted as the world’s thinnest iPad mount, and it looks very impressive. I backed the project at the max level and I’m very glad to see it has been so successful in getting its Kickstarter funding. It looks like we will be seeing this as a retail product in the not too distant future.
Here are a few of the MagBak’s features that have impressed me:
– Mounts the iPad to just about any metal surface without adding any substantial bulk to the iPad.
– Smart Cover snaps to back – the MagBak keeps the iPad Smart Cover held in place when folded over the back.
– Provides a bit of extra grip when holding / carrying the iPad and a little extra protection for the back of the iPad when it’s laying flat.
– Comes with a metal O-ring for mounting the iPad on non-metal surfaces.
– Nice range of six colors.
There’s still over 40 days left on the MagBak Kickstarter project – which means you can still get good pledge deals to get the product.