There’s lots of interesting looking new iPad cases being announced and / or released this week. First up is the Marware C.E.O Hybrid for iPad shown above. I have to say, I quite like the look, and description, of this one. Here’s a slice of its description from the Marware page for it:
With sleek style and innovative performance, the C.E.O. Hybrid for iPad is the perfect fusion of the traditional shell case and padded folio case. Featuring a low-profile, soft exterior and an injection- molded structure, the C.E.O. Hybrid exhibits minimal bulk, rigid support, padded protection and flexible functionality.
The C.E.O. Hybrid’s sophisticated carbon fiber twill pattern design comes lined with soft suede-like cloth and a multitude of extra features – a comfortable, user-friendly hand strap for exceptional non-slip grip when the case is open, multiple angled stand options for viewing, display or typing, an elastic strap to hold the case in the open position, and a snap-tight precision molded closure system with reinforced corner protection. For the iPad user seeking the sleek design of a shell case and the padded protection of a folio case, we have your solution – the C.E.O. Hybrid by Marware.
And some details on its features:
• Ultra low-profile, sleek design
• Innovative elastic interior hand strap for better grip
• Padded exterior and injection molded interior for rigid support and protection
• Soft suede-like interior protects from scratching
• Multiple adjustable angles for viewing, displaying or typing
• Reinforced grip corners for maximum hold, corner protection and secure closure
• Elastic strap to hold the case in the open position
• Includes: Faux leather folio case
I actually like this one enough that I placed a pre-order for it just a short while ago. It goes for $49.99 and is expected to ship in early November.
For more details or to place a pre-order, check out the Marware site here: