The Marware Eco-Flip iPad 2 Case is the latest iPad 2 offering from Marware to be made available for pre-order. This is another versatile and professional looking case, and another that I’ve used and liked a lot with my current iPad.
Here are some of the notable features of Eco-Flip iPad 2 Case:
* Flip-style, eco-leather iPad 2 case made from RoHS compliant leather (Restriction of Hazardous Substances)
* Innovative hand strap makes it easier to hold and use the iPad 2
* Protective flip top lid that folds back and doubles as an iPad 2 display/viewing stand
* Low-angle, foldaway table top stand for typing or display
* Elastic closure strap keeps the case in open or closed position
* Fold over safety tab that locks the iPad 2 in place
* Innovative design allows camera usage even when lid is folded back
* Soft micro suede interior for soft feel and scratch resistant protection
This has been one of my favorite cases to use when out and about with the original iPad – as it looks smart, is functional and versatile, and doesn’t draw too much attention to your iPad either.
The Eco-Flip iPad 2 Case goes for $54.99 – and between now and this Friday (3/11) you can use this promo code at checkout to get a 10% discount on this one or any of Marware’s iPad 2 cases:
I just pre-ordered mine and called to check when it is expected to ship. It should ship by March 15th (hurrah, that’s not long) and the C.E.O. Hybrid iPad 2 Case I ordered recently is due to ship by the end of the month. So that’s two Marware iPad 2 cases for me so far.
For more details on the Eco-Flip for the iPad 2, or to place a pre-order, go here: