Pad & Quill are one of my favorite iPad case makers. They make some beautiful, handcrafted cases right here in the USA – like the elegant Graduate Edition for the iPad 3 that I reviewed last year.
Their latest creation for the smaller iPad is The Aria for iPad mini. Here’s a little detail on the case and some of its key feature via the P&Q site:
The Aria is constructed with American Top Grain leather, robust stitching, hand finished wood and our signature ‘bookmark’ The spine wrap cleverly disguises a crease that allows the case to prop in multiple angels!
- Top Grain American leather (The finest leather made)
- Handmade book design with robust stitching
- Multiple self propping angles for viewing
- Lightweight! Only 0.5 ounces more then the Octavo for iPad mini
- Hand finished WOOD with a gorgeous satin finish
- Protects and disguises your iPad
- Magnetic On/Off feature wakes and puts to sleep your iPad… by closing the book!
- Classic PQ ‘Bookmark’ for easy device removal
- Access to all functions on the iPad mini
I have to say I love the look of this one, with a the great combination of leather and wood used throughout.
The case comes in three color combinations: Chestnut and Onyx Black, Coffee and Onyx Black, and Onyx Black and Chestnut. It’s priced at $89.99 and is expected to ship in 3-4 weeks.
To see more details or place a pre-order, visit the P&Q product page for The Aria for iPad mini.