Here’s an iPad case that should have some strong appeal for those who have fond memories of old-school Macs. It’s called the Padintosh Case for iPad, it’s made by ThinkGeek, and it’s compatible with the iPad 2 and new third-gen iPad.
This is a back cover iPad case that’s compatible with the iPad Smart Cover. The original Macintosh look even includes a floppy disc drive slot.
Here are the product specs for it:
- Nostalgic storage for iPad 2 & 3
- Compatible with Smart Covers
- Maximize your Mac geek cred!
- Ultra-thin 2mm hard casing
- Precision cut for snug fit and maximum protection
The Padintosh is priced at $24.99 and you can see more details or place an order at its ThinkGeek product page. I’ve ordered one this morning.
Spotted via Steven Sande’s post at TUAW.
Latest posts by Patrick Jordan (see all)
- iPad App of the Week – Ancient Battle: Alexander - April 19, 2014
- Cool Things: Evernote Business Notebook by Moleskine - April 19, 2014
- Mobile Cloth – The Answer to a Grubby iPad - April 19, 2014