Here’s an iPad case that should have some strong appeal for those who have fond memories of old-school Macs. It’s called the Padintosh Case for iPad, it’s made by ThinkGeek, and it’s compatible with the iPad 2 and new third-gen iPad.
This is a back cover iPad case that’s compatible with the iPad Smart Cover. The original Macintosh look even includes a floppy disc drive slot.
Here are the product specs for it:
- Nostalgic storage for iPad 2 & 3
- Compatible with Smart Covers
- Maximize your Mac geek cred!
- Ultra-thin 2mm hard casing
- Precision cut for snug fit and maximum protection
The Padintosh is priced at $24.99 and you can see more details or place an order at its ThinkGeek product page. I’ve ordered one this morning.
Spotted via Steven Sande’s post at TUAW.