ZAGG have announced their latest, greatest iPad keyboards, the new ZAGGkeys Pro and ZAGGkeys Proplus. The company touts them as their thinnest, lightest keyboards yet and one of the thinnest on the market.
The ZAGGkeys® PRO™ and PROplus™ are ultra-thin Bluetooth® keyboard accessories that accentuate the utility and convenience of the Apple® iPad® 2 or 3. The lightweight and durable aluminum construction of the ZAGGkeys PRO and PROplus match the look and feel of the iPad. The ZAGGkeys PRO and PROplus utilize an innovative magnet closure to secure the iPad 2/3 and protect the screen from scratches and damage.
Other notable features of these keyboards include:
– Integrated stand that’s said to hold the iPad at an optimal angle for viewing and ease of use.
– Island style keys and dedicated function keys for iPad 2/3 features
– Bluetooth 3.0 wireless connectivity
– Rechargeable built-in keyboard battery that’s said to go months between charges
The photos on the product page look as if these can be used as a cover style case, similar to the Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for the iPad.
The distinction between the ZAKKkeys PRO and the PROplus is that the latter has a backlit keyboard. They go for $99.99 and $129.99 respectively. Both are compatible with the iPad 2 and the new 2012 iPad.
I’ve used quite a few Bluetooth keyboards and keyboard cases for the iPad, and ZAGG’s keyboard is the best I’ve seen – by far.
I’m very tempted to try one of these out sometime soon.
If you want to see more details or place an order, check out the ZAGG product page for these new iPad keyboards.
Latest posts by Patrick Jordan (see all)
- iPad App of the Week: Tynker, Teaching Children to Program the Fun Way - March 8, 2014
- Sponsor: If your iPad looks like this, please read on… - March 7, 2014
- What Happened to the Analytics Tiles iPad App? - March 6, 2014