ZooGue’s iPad Case Prodigy is a case and magnetic stand that’s billed as ‘insanely convenient’. I’ve been using one for several weeks now and finding that there’s a lot to recommend about this case. So I’ll dive straight into the review.
The iPad Case Prodigy features a magnetic kickstand that adjusts to 6 angles – from low for typing to straight up for viewing movies and several in between. Here are some of its other notable features:
- Microfiber Interior
- Automatic Sleep/Wake Function
- Secure Magnetic Closure & Cover
- Access to All Cameras, Ports & Buttons
The iPad slots into a frame inside the case and the front cover is closed with a magnetic clasp – which you can see in the photo above.
This case is compatible with the iPad 2, and the 3rd and 4th gen iPads.
The case comes in black and is priced at $59.99.
Here’s a look at the back of the case:
– The Case Prodigy offers great, near all-round protection for the front, back, and sides of the iPad. It’s a heavy, solid and absolutely secure feeling case. It’s also got a good grip to it.
– The magnetic stand works really well – it’s quick and easy to flip it into stand mode and to change between the 6 angles. There’s a nice ‘locked in’ sort of feeling too because of the magnets. It could serve nicely as a full time stand.
– Magnets are used well in many ways. I really like how the clasp that secures the front cover folds nicely over the back and is secured with magnets, nicely out of the way.
– I wouldn’t say the case is a beauty to look at, but it’s unique looking and handsome enough.
– The inside front cover is a real magnet for dust and bits of dirt, and because it’s black this sticks out like a sore thumb.
– It’s a pretty bulky case. This may not be an issue for many users, but those who enjoy very lightweight cases may not find this so appealing.
The iPad Case Prodigy is an impressive and versatile iPad case. It’s solid and professional looking, offers great protection, and works very well as a stand. It seems like a good fit for business users and especially for anyone who needs a pretty sturdy case + stand combo. Everything about it feels secure and well-made.
One further way I can recommend this case is to mention that after using the review unit that was provided to me I have since purchased two more ZooGue cases for my iPad mini.
You can see more details or place an order at the iPad Case Prodigy product page.
Latest posts by Patrick Jordan (see all)
- Age of Empires: World Domination Coming to iPad and iOS this Summer - April 16, 2014
- Notable New iPad Apps: WordPerfect X7 (Limited Free Trial) - April 15, 2014
- Ziner RSS Reader for iPad Updated – Lots of Nice Little Improvements - April 14, 2014