The Marware C.E.O Hybrid iPad mini Case is an iPad mini version of this popular iPad case that has served previous generations of the iPad well. I have reviewed a couple of generations of this case for the bigger iPad as well as other Marware iPad cases.
I’ve always thought of the CEO Hybrid as a good, reliable and versatile iPad case. My daughter still uses one on the original iPad that was handed down to her. So how does the new CEO Hybrid iPad min Case stack up? Read on for some thoughts on that …
The CEO Hybrid is made of genuine leather, with a soft microfiber material used on the interior. It’s a folio style case that offers good coverage of front, back, and sides of the iPad – ‘97% of the device’ and durable, reinforced protection for corners according to Marware.
The case is priced at $42.99 and comes in four colors: Carbon Fiber, Black, Pink, and Purple. I have the Carbon Fiber model.
– As it always has been, the Carbon Fiber case is striking and handsome looking. It feels good to hold as well.
– It offers a hand strap for holding the iPad securely with less effort. I don’t find that I use this much, but I know there are people who like this feature a lot.
– The cutouts are good and generous so access to all ports and buttons is easy.
– It offers a good range of viewing and typing angles.
– The case does not stay closed as nicely as I would like if you don’t use the elastic strap. I’m not a huge fan of having to use elastic straps, especially with a case like this that already has quite large clasps on it. I’d rather see the clasps work better.
The CEO Hybrid iPad mini case is another solid iPad case from Marware. It looks handsome and professional, offers good protection for the iPad mini, and is a good all-round case.
I think the pricing on it is perhaps a little high since there are now a number of comparable cases priced considerably lower – but it’s a high quality case from an established manufacturer.
You can see more details and place an order at the Marware product page for the CEO Hybrid iPad mini Case.
Disclosure: This case was independently purchased by the post author. For information on our review policies please see our About page.