Analytics Tiles App, the app that analyzes Google Analytics site stats with style, has been updated this week – to Version 2.2.
Here’s the change list for this update
- Added new Tiles (mobile device, server performance, social media and more)
- Fixed the (not-set) bug
- Increased decimal point to 2 in all percentile related results
- Added popup for rows with truncated text (tap on a row to see full text)
- Added “make default” to the profile tile setup: you can now copy your setup to all other profiles so you wont need to set it up all over again
Not a massive update by any means, but these are some nice little enhancements for an already excellent app. The new tiles are useful to have and the make default feature should prove very handy.
I did a review of Analytics Tiles App a few months ago, and noted that it had become an instant favorite for me. It has remained a favorite and still holds a prime spot on my iPad’s first home screen.
Here’s an App Store link for Analytics Tiles App; it’s priced at $2.99 and is a universal app designed for both iPad and iPhone.
Latest posts by Patrick Jordan (see all)
- iPad App of the Week – Ancient Battle: Alexander - April 19, 2014
- Cool Things: Evernote Business Notebook by Moleskine - April 19, 2014
- Mobile Cloth – The Answer to a Grubby iPad - April 19, 2014