Blogsy – my new favorite blogging app for the iPad, the first good blogging app for iOS – has had its first update this week.
It’s not a major update, but it adds a couple of little improvements and a handful of bug fixes. Here’s the full change list:
– The first letter of each word in the title no longer automatically capitalizes.
– error message gives more precise code to identify the issue
– When dragging a link from the built-in browser Blogsy would occasionally crash
– When images were used from Picasa in the dock they would appear in Chrome and Firefox but not in Internet explorer or on Android devices
– When loading a published post with a more tag nothing would show after the location of the more tag
– At times there was an issue when trying to post to Blogger
– Only ‘Administrators’ could post on WordPress blogs
The big update I’m waiting to see, and I know the developers are working hard on it, is the addition of an image upload capability. Hopefully that is coming fairly soon.
You can find the latest version of Blogsy in the App Store now; it’s priced at $2.99.