CoachMyVideo is a great looking app for sports coaches. It’s aimed squarely at coaches and designed by coaches. Here are some of its notable features:
- REAL-TIME Video-Instruction: IMMEDIATE, ON-THE-SPOT COACHING: no waiting!
- Frame-Capture: get the PERFECT PICTURE
- Use 100% of the iPhone 5 screen
- Email / Share High-Resolution HD video clips
- Instantly REVIEW and ANALYZE videos in Slow-motion:
- FORWARD / REVERSE / PAUSE / & 3-Second INSTANT-REPLAY ↺
- FRAME-BY-FRAME CONTROL
- ACCESS VIDEOS & IMAGES directly from your CAMERA ROLL
- CAPTURE the perfect action-shot: Save FULL-RESOLUTION IMAGES from your HD videos
- DRAW, MARK-UP or WRITE NOTES on Videos & Photos using LINES, CIRCLES, RECTANGLES & FREEHAND.
- ★ iPad: ✔ SIDE-BY-SIDE VIEWING & SYNCH
I’ve only ever done a small amount of coaching (Softball) but I have to think this app would prove a hugely useful tool for coaches of just about any sport.
Here’s an App Store link for CoachMyVideo; it’s a free app for a limited time.
Latest posts by Patrick Jordan (see all)
- Sponsor: If your iPad looks like this, please read on… - March 7, 2014
- What Happened to the Analytics Tiles iPad App? - March 6, 2014
- How To: Use Private Browsing on the iPad - March 5, 2014