The Dropbox universal app for iPad and iPhone has had an update this week, to Version 1.3. The iPhone app gets retina display support with this update, and the iPad gets landscape file viewing. Here’s the full list of changes:
– UI re-design with numerous visual enhancements including retina display support
– File caching (no need to re-download files you’ve already viewed!)
– Fullscreen landscape file viewing on iPad
– Finish uploads and downloads while in the background
– Create folders
– Bug fix for viewing CSV and some broken HTML files
Dropbox is a superb file sync and backup service, the best I’ve ever come across – and its iPad and iPhone apps are very good as well, and are being regularly updated with new features.