The ever-excellent Evernote app for iPad was updated again this week – to Version 7.3.0. One of the most notable changes in this update is a redesigned home screen and the addition of 3 color themes to choose from.
The 3 themes are Classic, Light, and Dark. I’ve never found Evernote to be the most beautiful of note-taking apps, but I do like the new dark theme far better than the other two options.
Here’s the full change list for this latest update to Evernote:
Redesigned home screen with new customization options
- Choose from three color themes: Light, Dark, and Classic
- All users can now add, remove, and rearrange sections
- Show or hide details for each section
Save business card scans to your contacts automatically
Set audio note quality to optimize for sound or file size
- Improved sync performance
- Fixed an issue causing some users to never see card scan results
- Audio notes will no longer save as corrupted files in certain cases
- Numerous stability improvements
Evernote has been one of the best note-taking apps, and best apps of any kind, since the very early days of iOS. It remains in both those categories now and the developers continue to improve it constantly. It’s also one of our picks in our selection of the Best iPad Apps of 2013.
Here’s an App Store link for Evernote; it’s a free app and a universal app designed to run on both iPad and iPhone.