Evernote Peek – the clever and unique app that makes use of the iPad 2 smart cover – has been updated this week, to Version 2.0.
Just in case you haven’t heard of it before, Evernote Peek is a study aid that lets you quiz yourself by offering questions as you raise up a section of the iPad 2 smart cover and revealing the answer as you open it a bit more.
The big addition in this update is a large number of new notebooks added with new quiz material. There’s a lot of good education related material in amongst the new notebooks. The organization of notebooks has also been improved – with notebooks now organized into stacks and grouped by categories / publishers.
Here’s the full change list for Version 2.0:
• Peek is now available in 14 languages!
• New featured notebooks created by:
• Martha Stewart: Wedding, food and nutrition quizzes
• 7×7 Magazine: San Francisco quiz
• Brainscape: Language learning flashcards
• Magoosh: Math test prep
• Membean: Vocabulary test prep
• Notebooks grouped by categories and publishers
I installed the update earlier this week and it looks good. I’m impressed with a number of the new educational quizzes – and of course I was already a big fan of the app before the update. I featured it as our first Best Free iPad of the Week back in June.
Here’s an App Store link for Evernote Peek; it’s still a free app.