Facebook for iPad and iOS has been updated today, to Version 5.1. The new version is said to make it easier to chat with friends and to share multiple photos. Here’s the change list for this update:
• Swipe left anywhere in the app to quickly see who’s available and send a message
• Add friends you message most to the top of your Favorites
• Share multiple photos fast
• Give real gifts to your friends using Facebook Gifts (US-only)
• When sending messages, see who’s active so you and your friends know how soon to expect a reply
I’ve just installed the update on my iPad mini a few minutes ago and I’m still find my around the new features. I like the idea of adding the friends you message most to the top of favorites, but haven’t quite sussed out how to do it yet.
I’m sure we have lots of Facebook users here. What do you all think of this update to their iPad app?