The Facebook app for iPad and iOS was updated yesterday – to Version 5.5.
One of the more notable changes in this update is a fresh design for the Like, Comment, and Share buttons in the app. I think they look much nicer now and they do feel a little easier to use.
Here’s the short change list for this update:
New button design makes it easy to like, comment and share posts in News Feed.
• Improved buttons to like, comment and share posts
• Share button to re-post stories from your News Feed now available in all languages
• Call friends for free right from Facebook (US and Canada) *
* Free calling uses your existing data plan.
The free calling feature does not seem to be included in the iPad app yet.
Latest posts by Patrick Jordan (see all)
- Sponsor: If your iPad looks like this, please read on… - March 7, 2014
- What Happened to the Analytics Tiles iPad App? - March 6, 2014
- How To: Use Private Browsing on the iPad - March 5, 2014