FOX Business for iPad is, as you might guess from the name, a new iPad app from the FOX Business Network. Here’s the Intro blurb for it on its App Store page:
Stay connected to the business world wherever you are with FOX Business for iPad. Get the latest financial news and market updates from The Most Powerful Name in Business News™ – FOX! Track your stocks in My Money, stay on top of the markets with the FOX Business Minute, compare stocks’ performances, and more!
And more detail on some of its features:
• Get the latest business headlines from FOXBusiness.com throughout the trading day and after the market closes.
• Stream FOXBusiness.com Live weekdays from 12-1 PM ET or watch video clips from FOX Business Network on demand anytime. Watch the FOX Business Minute for the latest news and market updates.
Stocks and Markets
• Search stocks by symbol or company name, or select an index from the Home page to get detailed stock and market data. View charts for the market or stock’s performance over the last day, week, month, or year.
• Create your own portfolio and track up to 20 stocks. Set stock alerts to notify you when your stocks hit a set high or low. Add positions to view the value of your stocks and total portfolio.
Stock Chart Comparison
• Compare up to 4 stock charts to see how they’ve performed, and compare your portfolio to major indices.
• Find the local channel for FOX Business Network wherever you are!
I’m not much of a follower of business and financial news, but I imagine this may be an app that those who do follow these topics will be wanting to take a look at – especially as it’s a free app.
You can find Fox Business for iPad in the App Store now.