iFluids HD, the iPad app that combines artwork and fluid simulation, has been updated recently – to Version 1.5. This is a fun little app for creating striking images from scratch or based on images from your photo library.
Some of you may recall I wrote about it when I created a few iPad wallpapers with iFluids HD.
The one major change in this update to the app is the addition of support for Undo. Here’s the full change list:
- Support for UNDO!
- Now one editing step can be undone by clicking the “revert” button.
- Clicking the”revert” button a second time resets all editing steps to the original state.
- Undoing is both supported in image and color mode.
It’s always good to see an undo function in any graphics / photo editing sort of app – so its’ good to see it added here.
Here’s an App Store link for iFluids HD; it’s currently priced at $1.99.
Latest posts by Patrick Jordan (see all)
- Sponsor: If your iPad looks like this, please read on… - March 7, 2014
- What Happened to the Analytics Tiles iPad App? - March 6, 2014
- How To: Use Private Browsing on the iPad - March 5, 2014