1Password for iPad, one of the leading password manager apps for the iPad, has had a nice little price drop to start this week – from $9.99 to $7.99.
1Password Pro – which is a universal app for iPad and iPhone – is also currently on sale, reduced from $14.99 to $11.99.
Here are some of the key features of this superb app:
• Securely store your website names and passwords so you never forget them again
• Synchronize everything with 1Password for Mac or Windows (sold separately).
• Automatically log into Web sites to avoid remembering and typing usernames and passwords
• Save important information like credit cards and membership numbers
• Jot down other notes too sensitive for stickies or bar napkins
• Hardware-accelerated AES encryption and Auto-Lock keep your data protected even if your iPad is lost or stolen
• All cryptographic operations are performed using standard iOS libraries to ensure there are no security gaps or backdoors
• Data Backup & Restore option available on Mac, Windows and Linux.
It also offers sync via Dropbox, a feature I like a lot. If you’re a Mac and iOS user, 1Password is by far and away the best choice for keeping all your passwords and sensitive login details safe. It’s easy to use, solid and reliable, and syncs beautifully between all your devices.
Here’s an App Store link for 1Password for iPad.