Major League Baseball’s popular MLB At Bat app for iPad and iPhone has been updated this week – to Version 6.0.0. This is the first big update for the 2013 season – here’s the change list details:
New for 2013 (additional features coming Opening Day)
- Multi-platform live audio access for At Bat 13 subscribers (portable to Mac/PC with a valid MLB.com account)
- Universal support for At Bat 13 subscribers, accessible on iPhone, iPad and other supported smartphones and tablets
- Batting, pitching and fielding statistics (iPad)
- Re-designed individual team pages (iPhone)
- Updated news section interface (iPhone)
- Classic games library (iPhone and iPad)
- Re-architected navigations (iPhone and iPad)
- Additional push notification options (iPhone)
MLB At Bat is considered by many to be the best of the major US sports apps for iOS. It’s certainly a stellar app and has been really since the early days of the App Store.
If you’re a baseball fan this is a great time of the year, with Spring Training underway and Opening Day just weeks away. And a shiny new season update from MLB At Bat doesn’t hurt either.
Here’s an App Store link for MLB At Bat; it’s a free app with In-App purchases available for some of its premium features and access. It’s a universal app designed for both iPad and iPhone.
Latest posts by Patrick Jordan (see all)
- iPad Art: Watercolor Tiger - April 20, 2014
- Office 365 Personal: Lower, $69 per Year Option for iPad Users - April 20, 2014
- iPad App of the Week – Ancient Battle: Alexander - April 19, 2014