The MLB.com At Bat iPad app has been updated this week, to Version 7.0.0. This is an update for the 2014 season as Spring Training activities start and the new season is only a little over a month away.
This update for 2014 also brings a major re-design for iOS 7. Here’s the short change list for the new version:
• Complete app re-design to optimize your At Bat experience for iOS 7 (iPhone and iPad)
• Redesigned to deliver inline video playback
• New league-wide scoreboard functionality for single-tap expansion
This was the first major US sports app that made a big impression in iOS and it remains one of the best official sports apps for the iPad.
Here’s an App Store link for MLB.com At Bat; it’s a free app with numerous In-App purchase options ranging from $2.99 to 129.99 to gain access to more live content and similar features.
Latest posts by Patrick Jordan (see all)
- iPad App of the Week: Tynker, Teaching Children to Program the Fun Way - March 8, 2014
- Sponsor: If your iPad looks like this, please read on… - March 7, 2014
- What Happened to the Analytics Tiles iPad App? - March 6, 2014