FreshBooks – Cloud Accounting has just been updated today to support the iPad. It’s now a universal app designed for both iPad and iPhone.
FreshBooks is an online service that provides invoicing, billing, and accounting services for small businesses. It seems like just the sort of service that needs a really good iPad app.
Here’s some background on the app, via its App Store page:
FreshBooks – The Fastest Way To Track Time, Organize Expenses & Invoice Your Clients, Anytime, Anywhere.
Cloud accounting puts your business in the palm of your hand. Never miss a second of billable time by using the time tracker. Easily capture expenses with your device’s built-in camera from a coffee shop or send an invoice right from a client’s office – all from your iPhone or iPad. Join over 5 million people using FreshBooks to make billing painless.
The FreshBooks iOS app has all the key features of the web version, including:
- Get paid online
- Attach expenses directly to invoices
- Invite staff and sub-contractors to projects to log hours as you work
- See hours from a single, combined calendar view as well as timesheets you can filter by specific project
- A full dashboard on the homepage screen to offer a full account overview (iPad only)
I haven’t used FreshBooks myself as yet, but I have worked with several freelance consultants who use it – and it’s certainly makes payments easy and looks like quite a slick service.
Here’s an App Store link for FreshBooks – Cloud Accounting; it’s a free app.
Latest posts by Patrick Jordan (see all)
- Notable New iPad Apps: iOOTP Baseball 2014 - April 18, 2014
- Fandango Movies iPad App Updated: New Spotlight Carousel, New Icon, and More - April 17, 2014
- Sponsor: Grungy iPad Screen, Read On - April 17, 2014