PDF Expert – one of the very best PDF handling apps for the iPad – has had another significant update, to Version 4.1.
Here’s the change list for this latest update:
- Faster PDF rendering
- AutoSync for Dropbox and other storages
- Support for Microsoft SkyDrive
- Recording audio notes into PDFs
- Ability to move opened notes
- Network connectivity fixes (FTP, SFTP, Dropbox)
I love the addition of autosync to Dropbox and the ability to record audio notes. PDF Expert has been my favorite app for working with PDFs on the iPad for a long time, and was one of our selections for the Best iPad Apps of 2011 list. It’s also an app that has regularly received substantial updates throughout its time on the App Store. It’s great to see the developers are still continually improving it.
Here’s an App Store link for PDF Expert for iPad; it’s priced at $9.99.