PDF Expert for iPad, one of the most powerful and capable PDF handling apps, was updated yesterday – to Version 4.0.
This update brings support for the new iPad’s retina display and a couple of other notable new features:
- PDF Portfolios and PDF videos enrich the use of PDFs on your iPad
- Document Thumbnails are added to help you browsing your files
This is one of the most feature-rich PDF handling apps for the iPad, with functionality that includes the ability to annotate PDFs and fill in forms. It was one of our choices for best productivity apps in our list of Best iPad Apps of 2011.
Here’s an App Store link for PDF Expert; it’s priced at $9.99.
Latest posts by Patrick Jordan (see all)
- iPad App of the Week – Ancient Battle: Alexander - April 19, 2014
- Cool Things: Evernote Business Notebook by Moleskine - April 19, 2014
- Mobile Cloth – The Answer to a Grubby iPad - April 19, 2014