PhotoToaster, the superb and easy to use photo editing / effects app for iPad and iOS, has had a major update today – to Version 4.0. This new version brings a number of cool new features to an already stellar app.
Here are some of those new features:
- Professional level control of lighting exactly where you need it
- Non destructive editing lets you go back into the lighting room
- Create dramatic effects
- Correct lighting problems with fixes that look natural
- Easily browse borders and textures in sliders mode
Expanded Borders and Textures
- More borders and textures are at your fingertips, neatly packaged in folders (via in-app purchase)
- Enhanced recent presets functionality
- Expanded help screens
- Performance improvements
I love the new lighting brushes. I’ve been playing around with them on the image shown at the top of this post and several others and finding them a real pleasure to work with.
PhotoToaster has been my favorite and most used photo editing app for a long while now. It’s one of my most frequently used apps on the iPad and I rarely bother using any desktop photo editing apps because of it. It’s great to see that the app just keeps getting better and adding impressive new features.
Oh, and to mark the release of this new 4.0 version, the app is currently on sale at 50% off – just 99 cents. If you’ve thought about photo editing / enhancing on the iPad, this is the ideal app to grab to get yourself into that. It’s easy and intuitive to use and full of powerful capabilities.
Here’s an App Store link for PhotoToaster; it’s a universal app designed for both iPad and iPhone.
Latest posts by Patrick Jordan (see all)
- Fandango Movies iPad App Updated: New Spotlight Carousel, New Icon, and More - April 17, 2014
- Sponsor: Grungy iPad Screen, Read On - April 17, 2014
- Age of Empires: World Domination Coming to iPad and iOS this Summer - April 16, 2014