Camera Boost is an app with a simple, single purpose – improving the iPad camera.It shows you photo effects and enhancements live – and you can adjust the levels pretty easily on the fly while the camera view remains constantly on the screen.
It’s available for free today only – down from its standard $0.99. I took a look at it back in 2011 with the iPad 2, and was impressed. I don’t do an awful lot of photography on my iPad but when I do this app still comes in handy.
Here are some of its key features:
- Simply better: Camera Boost photos and videos are sharper, more detailed and more colorful.
- Super simple to use: Built for natural 2-handed use with everything just a tap away.
- Live preview: Filters and effects are shown in realtime at full quality.
- Wide range of filters to give your shots a unique look. No buy-later “Lens Packs”, everything is included!
- Ultra fast: All filters work in realtime. That means Zero processing time, zero delays.
- Ultra powerful: Create your own filters, and combine many effects for truly unlimited styles.
- Ultra flexible Even adjust filters while recording HD video. Correct, enhance and remix on the fly!
- Ultra quality: Full resolution photos, HD video (1080p on new iPad, 720p on iPad 2).
- Pro features: HDR, noise reduction, real (long exposure) night mode, exposure / focus / white balance locks.
- All features work in both Photo and Video mode.
Here’s an App Store link for Camera Boost.