Inspire Pro is one of the leading, and most critically acclaimed painting apps for the iPad. It’s on sale at just $0.99 (down from its regular price of $7.99) for today only to mark Renoir’s birthday.
Here’s a little of its App Store intro and just a few of its notable features:
Try Inspire Pro and you will quickly see that it is a painting app like no other! The key feature is the simulation of wet oil paint on canvas, allowing amazing blending effects with five real kinds of brushes. You will be stunned by what you can do with a dry brush!
Inspire Pro is not a Photoshop clone. It does NOT have layers or a large number of brushes. It does, however, have the BEST color blending capability on the App Store. Whether you’re a beginner, expert, or somewhere in between, you will enjoy the simplicity and power of Inspire Pro.
✔ FEATURES ✔
– Five realistic paint brushes to choose from: a flat brush, round brush, fan brush, palette knife and clumped brush.
– Each brush comes in many different sizes and can be rotated a full 360 degrees.
– Brushes can be loaded with different amounts of paint, including no paint at all for a dry brush.
– Varying amounts of pressure can be used with a dry brush to achieve many different kinds of paint blending effects.
– All brushes can be used as an eraser, controlled by the pressure.
– The bristles of each brush act independently of each other and are completely randomized in every way, producing natural brush strokes that never look exactly the same.
– Two different canvas sizes to choose from: (768 x 1024) and (1024 x 1024).
– All device orientations are supported, all the time. Switch from portrait to landscape painting with ease.
– 1000 levels of undo and redo are available.
– A non-realistic paint mode adds versatility to the brushes, allowing you to draw and sketch as well as paint.
– Choose any paint color you can dream of right away with the natural color picker.
– You can save your favorite colors while painting with drag and drop.
– The eye dropper tool can be used to select paint colors that are already on the canvas and can be invoked using a tap and hold gesture.
– The canvas can be moved around and zoomed in and out up to 3200%.
And here’s an App Store link for Inspire Pro. If you’re looking for a seriously good painting app for the iPad this is a steal today.