The Black Friday and holiday week sales on iPad related products are already starting up. Here’s one great deal on an iPad productivity app for OneNote users. Outline+ – a OneNote notebooks app for the iPad with Dropbox sync – is on sale at more than 90% off. It’s down from its standard price of $14.99 to just 99 cents as a Black Friday sale.
Several years back when I was still a heavy Windows user, OneNote was one of my favorite applications. I installed Outline+ a couple months ago and gave it a quick try. I think it’s an impressive app, though I haven’t delved into it very deeply as I don’t’ use OneNote on the desktop anymore.
The app has very near 5 star ratings in the App Store and boasts a strong feature set. Here’s a little more detail on it via its App Store page:
Retina-ready! Outline+ is all the power of Microsoft OneNote on your iPad. It’s blazing fast and incredibly flexible – allowing you to arrange your notes and pages your way. Quickly capture new ideas, build a concept map, create to-do lists and search all your content and sync it with OneNote via Dropbox secure cloud or iTunes.
== Works Great With Microsoft OneNote ==
Made for OneNote format, Outline+ reads and writes perfect rich text notes compatible with your OneNote on PC.
- Read OneNote files. All your notebooks look 100% identical in Outline+ including formatting, links, and images.
- Edit OneNote files. Type anywhere on a page, format text, create lists, stamp styles, add images, create sections and subsections, draw comments.
== Sync OneNote to iPad ==
Two secure ways of syncing for keeping all your notes on the iPad and PC up-to-date.
- Sync notes via Dropbox and Box. Two-way synchronization in real time just works. Simply link Outline+ to your Dropbox or Box accounts and access your notes anywhere.
- Sync notes via USB. Keep your notes safe from the internet or Wi-Fi networks. Transfer your sensitive information directly to your device via USB cable and iTunes.
== Your Notes Are Safe ==
- No desktop clients, nor random clouds. Outline+ is the simplest and safest note-taking app for home and office. Subscription fees – what is it? You own the app forever.
- Together with OneNote note-taking engine and online cloud storages you can always restore any revision of your notes. Your notes are backed up automatically in Dropbox.
▪ OneNote 2010 – Reading and editing
▪ OneNote 2007 – Limited support; reading only, text only
And here’s an App Store link for Outline+.