Screens VNC, the excellent VNC client app for the iPad and iOS, is currently on sale at 50% off for a limited time. It’s available for $9.99, down from its standard $19.99.
This app has a gorgeous and very user—friendly UI, which makes it a pleasure to use. These are some of its key features:
- iCloud – Synchronize all your stored screens on all your iOS devices, including your Mac.
- Universal – Screens will run on both iPhone and iPad – one app for both devices.
- Easy to Use – Screens is the easiest, most user friendly VNC client for iOS.
- Exit Cursor – Forget the cursor. Click, drag and scroll where your fingers are, not the cursor.
- Secure – Screens can connect to your computer through a SSH Tunnel so your session is encrypted and safe.
- Dock Pull – Your Dock is hidden? No problem! Screens can make it appear with a simple flick!
- Multi-Touch – Screens supports many multi-touch features your already use on your trackpad.
- Screens Connect – Make your Mac available from anywhere, on wifi or a mobile network. Easy as flicking a switch! No messy router setup.*
- Versatile – Connects to Macs, Windows and Linux PCs.
I’ve used a number of remote access apps on the iPad – and Screens VNC is definitely one of the very best.
Here’s an App Store link for Screens VNC.