Snapseed, the popular and award-winning photo editing app for iPad and iPhone, has now become a free app. It’s now owned by Google, and has become a free app on iOS at the same time as it launches for Android.
The app offers a good range of photo effects and a friendly interface that lets you adjust them with ease. Here are some of its key features:
• Easily adjust your photos with a single tap using Auto Correct
• Tweak your photo to perfection with Tune Image
• Use Selective Adjust to enhance specific objects or areas in your photos
• Experiment with fun & innovative filters like Retrolux, Drama, Vintage, Grunge, and Tilt-Shift
• Add one of the many high quality frames for a finishing touch
• Share your creations via email, Google+, and other built-in sharing methods
And here’s an App Store link for Snapseed; it’s a universal app designed to run on both iPad and iPhone.
Latest posts by Patrick Jordan (see all)
- iPad App of the Week – Ancient Battle: Alexander - April 19, 2014
- Cool Things: Evernote Business Notebook by Moleskine - April 19, 2014
- Mobile Cloth – The Answer to a Grubby iPad - April 19, 2014