Snapseed, the popular and award-winning photo editing app for iPad and iPhone, has now become a free app. It’s now owned by Google, and has become a free app on iOS at the same time as it launches for Android.
The app offers a good range of photo effects and a friendly interface that lets you adjust them with ease. Here are some of its key features:
• Easily adjust your photos with a single tap using Auto Correct
• Tweak your photo to perfection with Tune Image
• Use Selective Adjust to enhance specific objects or areas in your photos
• Experiment with fun & innovative filters like Retrolux, Drama, Vintage, Grunge, and Tilt-Shift
• Add one of the many high quality frames for a finishing touch
• Share your creations via email, Google+, and other built-in sharing methods
And here’s an App Store link for Snapseed; it’s a universal app designed to run on both iPad and iPhone.
Latest posts by Patrick Jordan (see all)
- iPad App of the Week: Tynker, Teaching Children to Program the Fun Way - March 8, 2014
- Sponsor: If your iPad looks like this, please read on… - March 7, 2014
- What Happened to the Analytics Tiles iPad App? - March 6, 2014