Quora – the iPhone app for the excellent question and answer site – was updated yesterday, to Version 1.2.
Here’s what’s new in the update:
– Read, share, and comment on links Quora users have posted
– Find and follow interesting boards to see them in your feed
– Invite friends to join Quora using your Address Book or Gmail contact list
– Request answers to your questions and get suggestions on the best people to ask
– General UI improvements to feed, tables and search
One big thing that’s not in this update is iPad support – there’s still no separate iPad app and it is not a universal app.
I enjoy the Quora site and I use the iPhone app on my iPad 2. It’s OK but it would be far nicer to have a proper iPad app to use. Hopefully this is in the works and we’ll see one in 2012.