Real Racing 3, the hugely popular racing game for the iPad and iOS, has been updated again this week – to Version 1.3.0. The big news in this update is new cars – specifically, new American muscle cars.
The new cars classic V8 muscle cars from Dodge and Shelby. Here’s the remaining change list for this latest update to Real Racing 3:
• New events – compete in multiple challenging Series featuring a field of muscle cars hailing from Detroit
• Difficulty tuning – faster and more accurate skill adjustment for even tighter competition
• Visual physics enhancements – classic muscle cars come to life with realistic pitch and bodyroll
• Improved cameras – enhanced sense of speed and motion yields a more authentic racing experience
• Additional social networking options for enhanced Time Shifted Multiplayer and Cloud Save functionality
The Real Racing series has been among the best and most popular iPad racing games for as long as I can remember. The games themselves have always been impressive, but the frequent updates improving the game and adding cutting-edge features have been equally impressive. This generation of the series is keeping up the good work in that area.