Springpad – the note-taking / idea and information managing app for iPad and iOS (and online) – has had a big update today, to Version 2.2. Here’s the list of changes in the new version:
New Features and Improvements
– Audio Notes: Record audio notes or append a voice memo to an existing note
– Sharing to Twitter and Facebook: Post items to Twitter and Facebook including a sprng.me link linking back to your public page
– Rearrange Notebooks: Rearrange your notebooks and automatically sync the order to the web app
– OpenID Support: Register and log in using your Google, Facebook, Twitter or Yahoo accounts
– Fixed keyboard position when in landscape mode
– Changed default tag entry to be lowercase
– Fixed unicode issues on attached notes
– Removed orphan tags from navigation
Additional performance and stability improvements
Springpad recently reached the one million user milestone and is said to be growing even faster than Evernote. It looks like quite a capable app, and I installed it last night to give it a whirl.
Here’s an App Store link for Springpad. It’s a free app.