Terminology – the excellent iPad app described as part dictionary, part thesaurus, and a browser for the English language – has been updated today, to Version 2.0.
Headline changes in 2.0 include an improved interface, customizable fonts and external links, and the addition of an online companion app. Here’s the list of notable new features:
- Rewritten user interface improves look and performance.
- Ability to customize fonts and font sizes.
- Ability to customize links to other apps and web resources.
- Automatic searching for clipboard contents.
- Integration with term.ly online companion.
I’ve been a big fan of Terminology ever since it was first released, and I’m happy to see it continually improving and adding new features. I especially like the ability to choose fonts and font size. The new online site looks great too and I’ve already added it to my bookmarks bar.
Here’s an App Store link for Terminology for iPad; it’s priced at $2.99.