Need a great task manager app for your iPad? Well, one of the very best, Things, is available for free right now as Apple’s Free App of the Week. Both Things for iPad and Things for iPhone are free until November 28.
Things is one of the very best iPad (and iPhone and Mac) task management apps around. It sports a gorgeous design and it’s easy to use and full of powerful features. Although it’s well worth the price, it’s also a relatively expensive app on iOS and the Mac – so this a nice opportunity to grab up this top-notch app for zero dollars.
Even the Things Mac app is part of the discount fun this week – on offer at 30% off its standard price.
Here’s more detail on the promotion, straight from the good people who make Things:
- Apple are promoting both our iOS apps as “Free App of the Week” (normally US$19.99 iPad + $9.99 iPhone).
- The promotion is global, and will last from November 20-28.
- Apple have intentionally chosen Things as a great app for Thanksgiving.
- We have never given Things away for free before, so this is a rare opportunity.
- To compliment the free iOS apps, we have also dropped the Mac app by 30% during the same time (normally US$49.99, now $34.99).
- All three apps were recently redesigned for iOS 8 & Yosemite—and they received a bunch of great new features, including an “Add to Things” Extension, Handoff between all devices, Background Refresh on iOS, a new iOS app icon, support for iPhone 6 & 6 Plus, and a Today Widget on OS X.
- These free iOS apps are fully functional—there are no in-app purchases.
- Our Things Cloud sync service is also free.
And here’s an App Store link for Things for iPad.