TitleFx, an excellent iPad app for adding great looking titles and text to your images, has been updated this week – to Version 1.1.0.
The focus of this update is a ‘huge overhaul’ of the font selection and a series of additions and enhancements to typography and general effects. Here’s the full change list:
- This update includes a huge overhaul of the font selection. We also added more color and effects choices.
- Typography controls have been enhanced with the addition of rotation, as well as character and line spacing.
- The release also includes improvements to multi-object handling and some performance enhancements and bug fixes.
- You’ll also notice, TitleFx has a new icon!
I did a review of TitleFx last month and was hugely impressed with the app. Here’s a slice of my sum-up on it:
TitleFx is an instant favorite iPad app for me, one that will become a frequently used tool for working with images. It’s simple, friendly interface makes it a joy to use; combined with its powerful range of features it lets you produce great results in no time flat.
I also included TitleFx in our list of Best iPad Apps of 2012 – so needless to say it’s highly recommended and it’s good to see the app already getting updated and improved.
Here’s an App Store link for TitleFx; it’s priced at $0.99 today – a half price sale to go along with the update.
Latest posts by Patrick Jordan (see all)
- Age of Empires: World Domination Coming to iPad and iOS this Summer - April 16, 2014
- Notable New iPad Apps: WordPerfect X7 (Limited Free Trial) - April 15, 2014
- Ziner RSS Reader for iPad Updated – Lots of Nice Little Improvements - April 14, 2014