Tweetbot – the excellent Twitter client app for iPad – was updated yesterday, to Version 2.2.
The big new feature in this update is iCloud integration:
– iCloud Integration (Must be logged into iCloud)
– Mute filters synced across instances of Tweetbot
– DM read status synced across all instances of Tweetbot when iCloud is selected for Sync
– Timeline positions are synced across all instances of Tweetbot that have iCloud selected for Sync
If you’re using Tweetbot on both the iPad and iPhone this should be quite a nice feature. It’s one that I would like to see between desktop and iOS versions of the official Twitter app.
Here’s the remainder of the change list for this latest version of Tweebot:
– Better handling of iTunes links along with thumbnail previews
– Youtube links provide thumbnail previews
– Fixed iPad retina image preview in the tweet detail
– Pinch to close image view on iPad
– Bug fixes
And here’s an App Store link for Tweetbot; it’s priced at $2.99.